Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fairfeild, CT GenWeb project

Since the reply from PPK in the previous post, I have emailed the administrator of the Fairfield County GenWeb project about finding Anatole in a cemetery. She has not had any luck and I have not found him on any of the web sites either. She has suggested trying to contact their vital records to see if I can find anything there. 
She did find them in the 1930 census, which I had problems finding the family. She did email all the information so that I could find the family. I do now have a copy of this record. 

Well, with help from PPK, we did prove that Anatole was in the Russian Military. Which is what I set out to do from the start. New goal is to see how far we can get this family tree back. We do know that Anatole's father was Petrovich, no information on his mother at this point. 

Again, this will be a long process. I just hope it will be a successful one.

No comments: